New York, NY, USA
1. Develop the business requirements from business users and subject matter experts into
2. Develop the system data integration application using Angular JS, Angular
4. Work with different data source teams to analyze data and identify data integration strategies
using Web API, SQL server, and SSIS.
5. Responsible for sprint task planning, task assignment, code review, and code deployment to
6. Provide production support on any data issues and defunct diagnostics, closely working with
end users to get feedback and enhance the user’s experience.
$85,197 to $120,000
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Engineering
At least 2 years of work experience at same or similar role in IT consulting companies.
Will work in various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.