Front End Developer
New York, NY, USA
1. Perform code construction by using Angular 6+/HTML/CSS/typescript with Routing, Components, Modules, Observable, Directive features and using RxJS and JS promise to handle asynchronous events when integrating with back-end team.
2. Write Reactive Forms and Template-driven Forms provided by angular and perform form validation to respond to user interactions aiming to show a user-friendly error message.
3. Create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
4. Cooperatively build Responsive Web Design and browser-compatible websites with Bootstrap and Angular Material framework.
5. Correctly handle browser event to provide a smooth user interaction.
6. Implement the REST API interface formats and parameters with the back-end team.
7. Modify and optimize existing code base, fix app defects to improve its performance.
8. Manage application’s dependencies with package managers like Node.js NPM and use version control systems like GIT to collaborate effectively with team member.
9. Analyze reasons of defects according to BA requirements and support the deployment with validations.
$85,197 to $120k
This postion requires at least a bachelor degree in computer science or computer engineering, with at least 6 months work exp as front end developer. Must be proficient at Angular 6+/HTML/CSS/typescript and Node.js NPM. Will work in various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.